Product description Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37
A new year means a new edition of Nike’s amazing Pegasus series, and the Oregonians have spared no effort this year to make what is already being seen as one of the best running shoes of 2020. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 features a major sole unit redesign and a “total running” philosophy to close the gap between training and competition-level sneakers.
Nike leaves Cushlon behind in the Air Zoom Pegasus 37, favoring a Nike React midsole with great energy return and considerably reduced weight as its main cushioning option. An enlarged Zoom Air unit covers the forefoot to guarantee smoother transitions and a softer stride, while the rubber outsole discards the swoosh brand’s traditional waffle pattern to provide optimized traction areas for increased grip and stability.
Flywire also says goodbye in this new Pegasus series’ edition, replaced by a traditional lace closure and a midfoot elastic band to further reduce overall weight and gaining a soft, snug fit. The Air Zoom Pegasus 37’s upper is more breathable and lightweight than ever thanks to a Zoom Fly 3-inspired mesh pattern; meanwhile, an innovative translucent coating improves visibility in several lighting conditions.
Reinvigorate your stride with the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37. Delivering the same fit and feel that runners love, the shoe has an all-new forefoot Air Zoom unit and Nike React foam for maximum cushioning and responsiveness. The result is a durable, lightweight trainer designed for everyday running.
Spring With Your Step:
- Nike React foam at the midsole is lightweight, springy and durable. More foam means better cushioning without the bulk. An Air Zoom unit at the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, delivering more bounce with every step. It´s top-loaded to be closer to your foot for better responsiveness.
- A midfoot band adapts to the size of your feet, keeping you comfortable and secure with every step.
Ready for Speed:
- A translucent upper has the look of speed and is made to help your foot while you run. Mesh throughout adds to that transparent look while helping promote ventilation.
- The Pegasus 37 is specifically tuned for him with 20 PSI for a more cushioned feel.
- Weight: 10.05oz (Men´s size 10)
- Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 14mm, Heel: 24mm)